We strive to ensure that our clients have no cause for complaint in relation to the services we provide. In the unlikely event that you have a concern or wish to raise a complaint with regard to any service we have provided you may submit a formal complaint.
- A complaint may be made in writing, by letter or e-mail or by telephone or in person, in respect of a claims management service that we have provided. In the first instance a complaint should be addressed to:
Carl de Lima, PPI Advice Ltd, 11A Woodside Road, West Moors, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 0LY
Tele: 01202 855257
- We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business together with a copy of our complaint handling procedures. Wherever feasible that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint and will have authority to settle the matter.
- Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
(a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint (including contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service should you wish to make a complaint to them) or
(b) a response which:
(i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response;
(ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the response, the timeframe for doing so and full contact details.
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to:Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9SRWebsite: www.financial-ombudsman.org.ukTelephone: 0300 123 9 123This number may not be available from outside the UK – to call from abroad use this number: 0044 20 7964 0500
Any complaint must be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of the date of our written final response, unless exceptional circumstances apply.